primary role as a Delegate Sales Representative will be to secure senior level delegates for our conference portfolio. You will work with our industry producers, marketers and division managers to understand the conference and target market, and build the value proposition to successfully drive paid sales. we are looking for an energetic, driven, result oriented sales representative to contribute as a highly motivated Delegate Sales Representative.
- Sell across portfolio of events.
- Manage all sales calls with a professional and consistent sales process that integrates the key tenets of successful phone selling.
- Provide important and timely information from the customers/industry for assigned events to the producer and marketing groups at ANY to help generate growth and take advantage of untapped opportunities.
- Monitor sales data.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal, with 1- 2 years of experience calling senior level executives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with a proven track record of consistently achieving revenue targets.
- A quick learner with intellectual curiosity with the ability to understand different markets and subject matter quickly.
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks and
deadlines, as well as keep accurate records;
A go‐getter with the ability to work in a very autonomous environment.
This position is a new start-up. We are looking for someone who can work as a family and be part of something big. Send your resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time – Permanent
Salary: $25,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year + Comm
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Summit and conference producer experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you speak English?
Director of Operations
ANY Group of Companies
Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary