About Maintenance Cost Reduction – Online Course
Learn how to radically reduce maintenance costs via advanced maintenance cost reduction techniques/solutions.
- The course will start with systematic and structured analysis of the main maintenance types and the main maintenance costs
- Cost-benefit analysis and life cycle cost techniques will be discussed in details
- The methodology of maintenance type selection will be undertaken that play essential role in maintenance cost reduction
- Optimal job frequencies of preventive/predictive maintenance will be determined that play an important roles in maintenance cost reduction
- The advanced techniques: failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA) and failure mode, effect and criticality analysis (FMECA) for maintenance cost reduction will be discussed in details
The course will be presented in an interactive format with ample details from the trainer. The trainer will use comprehensive Power Point slides, hand-outs and industrial case study material, including videos and practical exercises.
Who Should Attend?
This highly interactive training course will benefit anyone responsible for maintenance, who wishes to perform cost-effective plant maintenance. This includes:
- Plant Directors
- Senior Plant Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors/Coordinators
- Operation Managers and Supervisors
- Materials and Storeroom Managers
- Persons involved in plant maintenance