About the Event
This dynamic HR Analytics Success Masterclass gives unique insight into the future of HR and new ways of thinking on how to implement effective people analytics in your organization. This will give you an excellent start for your workforce analytics project, or help you tweak and improve your current approach.
This course is based on Tim Ringo, Carl Hoffman and Eric Lesser’s award-winning book, Calculating Success, and is designed for anyone involved in organizational change and driving improved people performance. Particularly, leaders in HR, IT and Finance who all need to work together as a team to drive effective and sustainable change.
The program has been pre-approved by the ATD Certification Institute to offer educational programs that can be used towards initial eligibility and recertification of the Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) and Associate Professional in Talent Development (APTD) credentials. This program qualifies for 11 professional development points.
Top Benefits of Attending
- Understand and plan for emerging macro trends in HR and more broadly
- Understand that the true “intersection of science and business” is here; learn how and why
- Plan for next generation HR analytics approaches and methods
- The frameworks & case studies to make the case for taking action on data organizations
- How to employ the “scientific method” to the workforce and workplace to measure success
Competencies Covered in the Course
- Business case modelling for people change
- Business change road mapping and risk mitigation
- Strategic workforce planning
- HR and finance analytics
- Benefits definition and measurement
- Change management principles in the context of people and organizational change
- Integrated talent management model design and implementation
Using an innovative six-step framework and introducing new tools, the authors show executives how to make smarter strategic decisions by evaluating the data at their fingertips. The framework will help leaders:
- Analyze the work that needs to be done and know how to structure it
- Provide the right types of people to do it
- Motivate them to engage in that work
- Explore innovative ways to get the work done
Full of detailed examples and case studies, Calculating Success will help you rethink the relationship of talent to business success. The result? A more motivated and cost-efficient workforce and a sustainable, systematic approach to acquiring talent and innovating how work gets done. New talent management mindset, strategies, processes, and technology will be required to keep pace with change.
Who Should Attend
- Operations and Finance Managers
- Heads of Departments
Two-day, interactive, workshop with:
- Compelling presentations with the latest research
- Live polling
- Real life case studies of successful companies
- Group exercises with digital participant guide, to take away and use back on your job
- Group discussion and debate