Ethics and Compliance Essentials – Online Course
We live in trying times right now and we have no idea what the “new normal” will be like in a post corona virus world. However, what we can do is to plan for different alternatives when it comes to examinations by regulators. In this two-day ethics and compliance essentials online course, the trainer Justin Muscolino, will deliver targeted training focusing on three key areas. These key areas include: the culture of compliance, training compliance officers to be more effective and how to deal with regulators during the examination process.
What would you learn?
Our program delivers the essentials you and your corporation will need to stay compliant. Some of the key takeaways from these power packed, 2 (3 hours each) days include:
- What causes poor compliance?
- Compliance Culture: Ideas for change
- Changing the compliance culture
- Overview of examinations going forward
- How to best prepare for an examination
- Going Through the Process, step by step
- Examination Best Practices
Who should attend?
- Director of Compliance
- Global Head of Compliance
- Regional Head of Compliance
- Senior Compliance Officer
- Head of Group Audit
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Head of Compliance
- Head of Compliance and Risk
- Risk and Regulatory Compliance Manager
- Fraud Investigator
- Compliance Administrator